Why do you think people cheat?
1) Why do you think people cheat?
2) How do you think prevent/have prevented cheating in your relations?
3) Have you thought about cheating and why? Have you cheated yourself?
4) Have you been cheated on?
5) If cheating wasn't an issue or a traditional moral conduct didn't exist. how many partners would you ideally like to have and what age? How often would you make love with them?
Cheating occurs because people have a natural urge to sleep with more than one person. Someone can cheat and still love their partner very much.
I believe it's because humans are naturally polygamous. Humans were never meant to just settle down with one person for the rest of their lives. In our forager past, we were necessarily promiscuous. Nothing has changed since then. Monogamy is a social construct which goes again hundreds of thousands of years of evolution which is a little harder to reverse.Often an otherwise healthy relationship is harmed and broken up because we restrict ourselves from satisfying these natural urges.
well said concerned_parent
My partner confirmed what you said, saying that many thousands of years ago, humans had to sow their seed etc and conquer many.
This was a very interesting topic to read. Great information guys. I would give your answer in short and simple way. Many people cheat because either they are not happy in their relation or they get bored with their partner. Adding excitement in life is best way to save any relation. Trying different things plus surprising your partner with gifts is perfect way to keep your relation healthy.
1) Why do you think people cheat? Many reasons. But mostly they are not happy in their current relationship.
2) How do you think prevent/have prevented cheating in your relations? The best way to prevent cheating is to end it with the person you're about to cheat on. If you're not happy, why put them through the pain?
3) Have you thought about cheating and why? Have you cheated yourself? I have thought about it, and dismissed the idea immediately.
4) Have you been cheated on? Yes. When I was 7 months pregnant with our second child, I found out my husband had been cheating on me. We did a lot of talking - it was a BIG kick up the arse and still pains me now - but 6 years on we're still together, working at it.
5) If cheating wasn't an issue or a traditional moral conduct didn't exist. how many partners would you ideally like to have and what age? How often would you make love with them? I can't answer that honestly, because I can't get my head around the fact that cheating "might not be an issue"